Samstag, 27. April 2013

Read-a-thon 2013: Introduction

Ich nehme heute an einem (amerikanischen) Lesemarathon teil, und damit meine Mitleser die Blogeinträge verstehen, sollten sie hier vorbei schauen, schreib ich sie auf Englisch. :)

Introductory Questionnaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

1) Cold and cloudy Germany.
2)  Arise from Tara Hudson. Hereafter was amazing and I hope part 2 can keep up.
3) I ❤ chocolate...
4) I just bought paint to paint the walls in my room next month. Pale blue. I have never painted a room all by myself before, usually my dad, who's a DIY wiz helped. I hope I don't mess up
5) I will not stress about being interrupted and not reading as much as I want. This is for fun. If I get interrupted, I get interrupted. I'll deal with it. The world will not end because I had to stop reading for a bit.

I wish everyone lots of fun reading! :) 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Orange Crush, lemon ice!
    Read them once, read them twice!
    Read them high, read them low!
    Dewey’s Readers on the go!

    Happy Reading!
    Jennifer~Team Panda
    The Relentless Reader

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello, Verena! I absolutely love that name! I was going to say "Good luck on your morning reading," but it isn't morning there, is it? Well, good luck on your reading today! I haven't read Arise (or Hereafter) yet, but they are on my to-read list.

    AntwortenLöschen