Samstag, 21. April 2012

Intoduction + the first 2 Hours [Read-a-thon 4/2012]

Ich hätte ihn fast verpasst, aber per Zufall erfahren, dass er heute stattfindet - der halbjährige Dewey's Read-a-thon. Ich versuche schon seit zwei Jahren, wirklich mal 24h Stunden mitzumachen, aber bisher ist immer was dazwischen gekommen. Aber dieses Jahr wird's was, ich spürs! :)

Da dieser Read-a-thon amerikanischen Ursprungs ist, werden die dazugehörigen Blogpost in Englisch sein, damit die anderen Teilnehmer sie ohne Probleme verstehen.

Also dann, los!

Introduction Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

1) Reading from Germany!
2) Probably Starcorssed, because I have been wanting to read it for the longest time.
3) Apple Pie for coffee time.
4) I like reading in bed in my PJ's, am addicted to Harry Potter fanfiction and think big, furry spiders (e.g. Tarantulas) are cute, while smaller spiders are scary and tiny spiders neglectable.
5) This is my fourth read-a-thon and for more reading pleasure I will be posting less and reading more. I will also read more on my new kindle.


Update 1:

Title of book reading right now: Poison Study
Title of book(s) read since last update: Still reading my first one
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 265
Running total of pages read since you started: 265
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 2 hours and 1 minutes.
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 2 hours and 1 minutes.
Mini-challenges completed: Introduction Meme
Other participants you’ve visited: none
Prize you’ve won: 0.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Good morning ( I hope it's morning where you are :D) and have a splendid day reading! 'Cuz today it's all about you and your favorite hobby. Enjoy it!

    Adina

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Chaos Kind!

    I decided to cheer a little earlier than planned - I'll be back later too!

    I hope you are enjoying Poison Study. My wife has read other books by Maria V. Snyder and says she is good!

    Happy reading!

    Chris (Team Tootsie Rolls)

    AntwortenLöschen