Sonntag, 22. April 2012

Read-a-thon Wrap Up [Read-a-thon 4/2012]

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
  5. How many books did you read?
  6. What were the names of the books you read?
  7. Which book did you enjoy most?
  8. Which did you enjoy least?
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?


1) The early morning hours were the most daunting and I actually fell asleep. *slightly embarrassed* Oh well, there is always a next time. :)
2) From the books I read, I would recommend Poison Study.
3) No suggestions, I like it just as it is.
4) Personally for me, I was happy that I didn't get a headache.
5) Three. 1316 pages.
6) I read the Study Series by Maria V. Snyder: Poison Study, Magic Study, Fire Study.
6) Poison Study
7) Fire Study
8) I am but a lowly reader. Kudos to all the cheerleaders.
10) I will definitely participate again



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen